Our products for use in Transfusion Science can be classified into four main product lines:
- Monoclonal Antibodies - these products are derived from hybridoma cell lines of both human and mouse origin. Manufacture is by batch or 'state of the art' bioreactor culture.
- Polyclonal Antibodies - derived from human or animal donations. Our human donors are fully accredited.
- Reagent Red Cells - offering an extensive product range, again derived from fully accredited donors. Our key red cell products are also manufactured from frozen/recovered donations, thus significantly reducing the incidence of unwanted reactions.
- Control Products - the demand on this range of product is ever increasing due to changing regulatory requirements. The products offered are manufactured using the same quality components as our other ranges, but with many of the products developed and formulated for specific test systems.
Download an overview of our products here.
The following contract manufacture is undertaken:
- Bulk finished
- FFMU (for further manufacture)
- OEM - finished vials
All of the above are achieved using the same equipment and production systems as our own brand range of products.
- Technical Services & Regulatory Advice
In addition to our product services, process design and development and regulatory services are also offered.